PowerPoint 2010: Chapter 2 – Multiple Choice
1. The ____ slide introduces the presentation to the audience.
2. Each presentation template has 12 complementary colors, which collectively are called the color ____.
3. The Transparency slider indicates the amount of opaqueness. The default setting is ____, which is fully opaque.
4. For each theme, PowerPoint provides ____ background styles with designs that may include color, shading, patterns, and textures.
5. The Increase Font Size buttons on the Mini toolbar and in the Font group (____ tab) enlarge the selected characters in predetermined amounts.
6. The mouse pointer changed shape by adding a paintbrush to indicate that the Format ____ function is active.
7. Circles, squares, and triangles are among the geometric shapes included in the ____ gallery.
8. Some ____ are shadows, reflections, glows, bevels, and 3-D rotations.
9. PowerPoint gives you the option to change the line ____, or thickness, starting with ¼ point.
10. Many PowerPoint transitions have options that you can customize to give your presentation a unique look. To access this feature, click the ____ Options button (Transitions tab | Transition to This Slide group).